At Alabama Power, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners and the public. Alabama Power continues to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to COVID-19. We have decided it is best to cancel this year's Safe-T Celebrations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. While we are disappointed, we understand that these are unprecedented times and this pandemic has affected us all in one way or another. However, your health and safety remain our top priority. We hope to bring back the Safe-T Celebrations next year and as always, we are very grateful for what you do for public safety. Please continue to keep Safety First and stay healthy.
Montgomery Biscuits at Riverwalk Stadium
Date and time, TBD
200 Coosa St, Montgomery, AL 36104
- You will recieve up to four tickets. This will allow the employee and three guests to attend. Additional tickets will be avaialble for purchase. See information below under Additional Tickets.
- Your ticket gets you into the stadium and entry to our private area, the Locomotive Loft, where dinner will be served.
- Please enter the stadium at the 3rd base gate off of Coosa Street. We will have a table set up outside of the gate where you and your guests will receive your tickets to the game and to the Locomotive Loft.
- Your ticket will get you into the game and a Biscuit staff member will give you a stamp on your hand to enter the Locomotive Loft.
- All tickets will have a seat inside the stadium.
- Gates will open at 5:00 p.m.
- The dinner buffet will be available from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- If you need to purchase additional tickets, please specify when registering.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- The cost for additional tickets is $36 per ticket.
- Checks will need to be made out to Alabama Power and sent to Carole Myers at APC Corporate Bin 7N-0960 by Friday, April 10.
- There are four lots available for parking—one off Coosa Street and the other three are between Columbus and Randolph Streets. See the attached map and the yellow bubbles denote the four parking lots. These lots are owned by the City of Montgomery and you will need to print and bring the parking voucher below with you. Simply park in one of these lots and give the voucher to the attendant so that your parking will be free (otherwise it is $5). You will then have about a two or three block walk to the stadium, depending on which lot you parked in.
- Any metered parking spot is available free of charge on Saturdays.