At Alabama Power, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners and the public. Alabama Power continues to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to COVID-19. We have decided it is best to cancel this year's Safe-T Celebrations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. While we are disappointed, we understand that these are unprecedented times and this pandemic has affected us all in one way or another. However, your health and safety remain our top priority. We hope to bring back the Safe-T Celebrations next year and as always, we are very grateful for what you do for public safety. Please continue to keep Safety First and stay healthy.
Birmingham Barons at Regions Field
Sunday, June 28 at 4:00 p.m.
1401 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- You will recieve up to four tickets. This will allow the employee and three guests to attend. Additional tickets will be available for purchase. See information below under Additional Tickets.
- Your ticket gets you into the stadium and entry to our private area, the Diamonds Direct Ballroom, where dinner will be served.
- There is limited stadium seating off of the Diamonds Direct Ballroom, but plenty of seating located inside the ballroom.
- Please enter the stadium at the Parkside Gate (refer to the map below) on 1st Avenue South across from Railroad Park. We will have a table set up outside of the gate where you and your guests will receive your tickets.
- Gates will open at 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be provided from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- If you need to purchase additional tickets, please specify when registering.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- The cost for children ages 3-12 is $29 per ticket.
- The cost for adults ages 13 and above are $33 per ticket.
- Checks will need to be made out to Alabama Power and sent to Carole Myers at APC Corporate Bin 7N-0960 by Friday, April 10.
- Parking will be available in the IPS lot (refer to parking map below) on the corner of 1st Avenue North and 14th Street. You will need to print and bring the parking voucher below with you, and hand it to the parking attendant upon entering the lot. Otherwise the cost to park is $10 per car and will be the responsibility of the attendee. You will then have about a two to three block walk to the stadium to the Parkside Gate.
- The easiest way to access the IPS lot is by entering on the North side from 1st Avenue North.