Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021
10 to 11 a.m. Central (11 a.m. to noon Eastern)
- Tribute to Our Veterans
- Panel Discussion: Building a path to continued success
The discussion will explore perspectives on how veterans can build a path to continued success with the Southern Company system. This will include a discussion of SkillBridge, a Department of Defense program that supports veterans in transitioning into civilian employment. Dialogue with a longtime veteran-owned supplier will provide insights on veteran entrepreneurship and the system’s support of economic inclusion and growth.
- Randall Hall, CAVCO, Inc.
- James Hannick, Plant McManusDialogue with a longtime veteran-owned supplier will provide insights on veteran entrepreneurship and the system’s support of economic inclusion and growth.
- Clarissa Michaud, DOD SkillBridge Intern
- Michael Moro, Plant Wansley and Plant Dahlberg
- Jeremy Tindell, The Warrior Alliance
- Ricky Brito, Supply Chain Management
- Moment of Silence
Event Facilitator - John Calhoun, VetNet President
Attendees will have an opportunity to submit questions of the speakers and to engage via chat throughout the event.