HR: Powering the future
You’re invited to attend HR: Powering the future, the 2018 All Human Resources Meeting on Dec. 4-5 at the Atlanta Hilton in downtown Atlanta. We are excited to bring together our team of talented professionals from across our family of companies to engage, learn, and connect with one another. Our goal is to create a meaningful experience that will assist us in building the future of energy through the power of one team.
All employees are must register for the meeting via this online registration site no later than 4:00 pm. ET, Nov 20. Please do not make hotel reservations directly with the hotel. If you have specific questions or needs regarding logistics, please contact Dale Jacoby.
Below are details that you may find helpful as you begin making your preparations to attend and engage.
We look forward to seeing you in December!
Arrival and Check-In and Check-Out
- The Hilton Atlanta Downtown is located at 255 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Attire for this will be business casual and the evening event will be casual.
- For safety reasons, please plan to travel to Atlanta the night before (Dec. 3) if you live outside of the Metro Atlanta area.
- Hotel rooms are reserved for all employees to ensure full participation in the post-meeting festivities. All employees, including employees who reside in or around the Atlanta area, will be asked to lodge at the Atlanta Hilton the night of Dec. 4.